1. Get enough sleep at night. You need energy to rock your awesome day.
2. Eat Well Regularly. Healthy food is an investment.
3. Stick to your guns. Critics only make you better, but it will never bring you down.
4. Don’t meet anger with anger. People will make you mad. Be thoughtful. Imagine your response said aloud before you say it. If you don’t have to respond immediately, don’t.
5. Call your parents. People come and go, family sticks together.
6. Don’t ‘buy’ things you know you’ll throw away. Invest in friends whom aren’t a sponger.
7. Don’t seek out distractions. Don’t need to find them, they are everywhere.
8. Don’t expect people to be better than they were in high school. There will always be people in your life who want what you have, are threatened by who you are, and will ridicule you for doing something that threatens how they see their position in the world.
9. Never be afraid. Don’t let your fear overcome you.
10. Stop seeking approval so hard. It’s normal to want the people to like you. But it becomes a self burden when almost all your behavior toward people is made to constantly reassure you of their approval.
11. Hard work will pay off. No tree is grown without a seed, so make sure the seed you plant is the strongest one.
12. Live life to the fullest. Your twenties are supposed to be the best time of your life. Be sure to do everything you ever wanted to do, and experience everything you ever wanted to experience during these years. They will pass by you pretty fast.